Monday, November 9, 2009

..where Ikea is sunbathing in S. Florida

Hello there! It's me, Ikea!

Now, I have to tell you about my trip to florida when I was vacationing. You may already know that i have this one favorite hobby to sunbathe. In fact, this is one of the favorite hobbies of all giraffes, you know. That's why we have these big brown spots - from sunbathing a lot!

So, when I was in florida, i had to go and try out these beaches. and then i made some fotografs. Here are some of them taken in Melbourne beach area. First, i discover this small hole:

.. then, luckily i also find this cool orange spade for digging:

.. and voilĂ , here comes a big hole!

here, it's me talking to my shade. as you know, i like shades a lot too!

.. and now, some sea as well. i think it is not obvious, but there are thousands of fish on this fotograf. unfortunately, they are very small, even tiny ones right in the middle of these waves!

i had to take out my slippers because of this hot-hot sand. It was definitely the hottest sand since mexico, hehe :)


So secondly, I also checked out the beach in Key West. Not so many waves there, i'm afraid, even less small fish. So not too many fotografs this time. But at least a few proper fotografs of me sunbathing :)



So that's it for this time. I still have a few fotografs of me in the Tampa Zoo, so i hope to get those posted quite soon as well! CU later!

hmm, what's this doing here ...?

No comments:

now, what do you think?