Thursday, May 15, 2008

..where Ikea goes to Gran Canaria II


guess what, i have a secret to tell you. actually giraffes drink coke. sometimes hehe :) but look! try to find me on this fotograf:


i have to say, it must have been a large giraffe who they used as a model for this wall..
but next, couple of fotografs of me in Las Palmas:



well, maybe not this one.. but here's Ikea version of traffic lights. for kids, maybe :D


lunch break.


me like dis flower.. verymuch other things that i like:


sunbathe..


oh, wait, look here, my friend giraffe, looking exactly like me!!


.. and very very black cats on top of the mountain. let me try to scare them a bit. uu-uuu-uu uuu!

so, this is my vacation to gran canaria. hej do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geniaalne blogi!
Kindlasti parim, naljakaim ja shefim blogi, mida olen viimase paari nädala jooksul näinud. Palun ära jäta oma ettevõtmist pooleli!
Jaan

now, what do you think?